Truly breathtaking. NYC-based artist Valerie Hegarty’s artwork often poses as artifacts of art history gone awry.
here’s a new “Drunk In Love” remix brought to you by the groovy god @BeauYoungPrince x @yalamusiq
Moving Lessons Learned
1. Avoid moving in Winter
2. Spend ample time with landlord’s tenants asking about landlord and how he/she operates and handles issues.
3. Try to meet potential neighbors and business owners in neighborhood prior to moving.
4. Approximate how much time/ money will be spent on public transportation.
5. Asses all plumbing, heating, and electric.
6. Try to see unit with furniture and without to adequately asses space.
More to come…
Endangered Species Condoms!
I like these endangered species condom wrappers, produced by the Center For Biological Diversity — and not just because they taught me how to correctly pronounce snowy plover, or because I often think about the hellbender when I’m feeling tender. They make an important point about the link between human population growth and the dramatic population decline of other species.
Time for a Solid Potato Salad break.